DOKUMENTASI PERNIKAHAN OVAN & NINA

By Tamanata Pictures - Juli 29, 2023


Javanese Wedding Gown ,.

Ovan & Nina by Nazid Styawan
Have you made your #gratitude list? As this year is coming to an end, I started jotting down mine. The biggest ones naturally make it first on the list: I’m grateful for family, for my friends, and for friends that have become family. I’m grateful for my job that allows me explore my passion more deeply, to sharpen my God-given talent on a daily basis, and to go around the world to see just how great God really is. This year has been an incredibly fulfilling year for me. I am privileged to experience God’s goodness in my life and to be a witness of the great things He’s capable of doing. However, in the light of that greatness, I have found gratitude in the smaller things - the micro, the usual, the otherwise easily overlooked moments because it’s less flashy. I have jotted those down in my #gratitude list this year. 







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments